Would anyone be kind enough to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be kind enough to...

give me a serial number that I can use for Cakewalk Home Studio 2002? I feel ripped off by my friend because I bought it off of him around a month ago or so, and I decided to give it a try today. Well, I'm trying to install it and it is asking for the correct serial number from the registration card, but the problem is that he didn't sell it w/ the box or anything, so I have no clue on what it is and it's pissing me off. He just made me a copy of it. What's worse is that the bastard moved last week, and his new # doesn't work (I'm guessing he knew he was ripping me off). Anyways, I feel had, but hopefully someone here can help me out w/ a serial number. Thanks guys. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Re: Would anyone be kind enough to...

maybe you could look for the number on like Kazaa, if there is one, it should be a quick download because it will only be a tiny document.

Comment

check your private messages...

Comment

Cleveland Metal, you are the MAN! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

This message board is flowing with great people out the yin-yang. It makes me feel so proud to be amongst some true-hearted people. *sniff* [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

You're welcome, I just hope it works!!!

Comment

Working...
            X