Original MP3- Godless Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original MP3- Godless Earth

Recorded this with my band last week, drums are still sequenced because it's another basement computer job, and we don't have enough mic's to mic a full kit...

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/f0rb...less_earth.mp3

Re: Original MP3- Godless Earth

Me likes.....can't get used to the vocals, though. But then again, no one likes my singer....except for me, I guess. What were you recording the guitars with, they sounded really good ? [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks dude!

For guitars we used a DX10D with a Dimebucker through a POD into a cheap 8 channel mixer [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

KOOOOOOOKKKKKEEEEEE!!!

Sorry, had to do a Cookie Monster joke [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Its an excellent tune man..I heard it the first time, thought it was ok..but then i just found myself singing the guitar parts, had them in my head all day, i guess its one of those tunes that, once they grow on you, become classic material..love it, just turn up the vocals abit, after the main intro part, and do a bit more work on the solos. Keep at it [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks dude! We actually did mess with the solos a bit, I added a little bit over top of em, sounds better but still my solo (the second one) is total trash, lol...

Comment

Working...
            X