Iced Earth - 1776

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iced Earth - 1776

Alrighty here is my cover of Iced Earth's 1776. As you can tell by listening to it I completely suck at anything related to solos even on this song. It has like the easiest solo ever. On thing that is a huge improvement over anything I have done before is the drums. No more cheap thin drum machine. Got LeafDrums with some good samples and thats just wonderful. I'm seriously bored right now. I am gonna start work on covering the Iced Earth song Damien over the next week for it is Spring Break and I never go anywhere so have at it. I did them funky bass lines that aren't so funky as well. oh by the way, the tone sucks...I have no tone. I have a Crate digital amp that is 2x12. I don't remember anything else about it.

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/disc...ced_earth_.mp3

[ March 29, 2003, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Disco Dave ]

Re: Iced Earth - 1776

*BUMP*

Got the drum tracks all done for Damien. Will start that other fun junk tomarrow. I have to figure out a way to record the vox.

Comment

dude, give transylvania a shot while you're at it [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] cool stuff

Comment

That one will take me longer because I don't have a drum tab for it but I might try it. Damien is about half way done. I'm kinda slackin and takin a break right now. I just wish I could get a better sound out of my amp. Can't wait to get a 5150. and a SL2H. I only have 469 dollars saved up for my guitar so it might be awile.

Comment

Working...
        X