Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slayer - Raining Blood (full song, including vocals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer - Raining Blood (full song, including vocals)

The link isn't working.. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

and yes i tried copy/paste in my browser

Re: Slayer - Raining Blood (full song, including vocals)

Yeah it's temporarily suspended due to the amount of bandwidth I've consumed with people downloading the file... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Changed the file a bit, vocals are louder now...

Comment

Geez dude! You should work for Sesame Street man!! First Kermit the Frog now Cookie Monster!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just joking dude, vocals were great. Stick to this kinda stuff, you're better at it lol.

Comment

I wanna hear it but it doesn't work, for me anyways. I downloaded leafdrums over the weekend and I am working on doing a simple cover of Iced Earth's 1776. I was talking to a friend online and I mentioned something about the drum sounds of your Death Angel song. My friend said he knew you or somethin lol. Not sure but his name is Jason abd he be from Michigan. lol. Get that bad motor skooter to work for me man.

Comment

Only Jason I know online is a guy who at least used to go by the name mo0n in the Pantera chat room at pantera.com...

Hmmm, who knows? lol

PS. http://onlinerock.com/musicians/f0rb...ning_blood.mp3 for those of you getting the stupid suspended webpage...

Comment

Originally posted by Word:
              Geez dude! You should work for Sesame Street man!! First Kermit the Frog now Cookie Monster!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just joking dude, vocals were great. Stick to this kinda stuff, you're better at it lol.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man I gotta find a copy of these Sesame Street episodes with guest appearances from the Muppets [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Woops! My bad.. I'm not to up to date on children's programs unlike OTHER people [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

kermit and cookie monster were both on Sesame Street

Kermit was on both the muppet show and sesame.

kermit was a pimp.

Comment

Slayer - Raining Blood (full song, including vocals)

Vocals were done death metal this time, which I'm fairly capable of so no more torment like the Seemingly Endless Time mp3, lol...

Like always, recorded from a POD into my computer, vocals also done through a POD, drums sequenced....Used a mixer this time though so I had a bit more control over everything

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/malevo...ning_Blood.mp3

PS. DM, if ya see this, would you mind hosting it for me with the other two mp3s you've hosted for me? Thanks bro!

Comment

i used to play this song a lot to

I liked it very much!!! you've played it very well man my compliments

Only the bassdrum on the beginning sounds a bit thin

Comment

Originally posted by Word:
                        Woops! My bad.. I'm not to up to date on children's programs unlike OTHER people [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh what, are you too good for children's programs Word? You think you're all high and mighty just because you've got poofy hair? No one's too good for Kermit the Frog!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Who would have thought. paying homage to both Slayer and Kermit the Frog in teh same thread. THis is classic. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

nice job ont he piece by the way.

Comment

Nice work! It's an amazing song, but I gotta say that it sounds way better without the cookie monster vocals! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Nothing comes close to Tom Arayas voice when we're talking thrash metal IMO! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anders
                            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Thanks everyone! About the death metal vocals, what can I say, I like Vader's version [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] hehe....I would've done a more Tom Araya style voice, but I can't, and that's the only other vocal style I could think of that would match...maybe some NWOSDM vocals, like Carnal Forge or something....hmmm we'll see [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X