No announcement yet.

Another little something to listen to!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another little something to listen to!

Here's a song I just finished recording last weekend. Lead guitar, bass and vocals are me, with my brother on rhythm guitar and a homicidal maniac on drums. Well, we think he's homicidal, but not proven in a court of law...yet.

http://www.users.qwest.net/~livak/04...der%20Eden.mp3

The demo will be available for download or on CD around the end of the month, if anyone is wanting to hear more of our craptacular noise. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    sigpic

Re: Another little something to listen to!

Great tune!! Lots of really cool parts. You should maybe turn up your mids for your solos so they stick out in the mix a bit more. Don't want a good thing to get buried!!

Comment

Dude..that rocks! I must agree with markpb. Let those solos be heard;loud! Great jam!

Comment

If you guys ever put out some kind of recording I want one. Let me put that into better terms.... I NEED one. lol. That is seriously awesome. I can't really say how much I like it. My head just kinda bobs to the beat as I am listening to it now. Very, very cool.

Comment

That rocked. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I was reminded of Metal Church in a good way. I know it's not what you're shooting for, but if I'd hear that with melodic/power vocals I'd truly be in awe.
          This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Awesome dude [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Let us know when the demo is out [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Heh, thanks for the responses guys. Not much can be done about the solo volume now as the demo is mastered and copies are being made, but I'll keep any and all suggestions in mind for future reference. I'm just waiting on the artwork and printing, and it'll be a done deal. I will post links shortly for the remaining MP3s, and hopefully have a site up soon with more info. I poured a lot of time and energy into this, so knowing that people are actually listening to it means a lot to me.

Also, I may have mentioned this before, but quite a bit of Jackson/Charvel equipment went into this: Jackson Soloist Pro, Concept JDX, DR2 USA; Charvel 550XL, 3B Concert Bass, Fusion IV Bass; Jackson Apogee 50 Combo tube 212.
              sigpic

Comment

Awesome dude [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Are you the guy from Under Eden? If so I listen to "Under Veil of Twilight" quite often.. awesome riffs [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] if you're not from Under Eden i'll shut up now haha

Comment

Yep, that's one of ours too, although the name is being shortened to just "Veil of Twilight". I'm guessing that the version you heard doesn't have vocals, but that will be available soon.

[ March 12, 2003, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Inazone ]
                  sigpic

Comment

I must say although I really like this it makes me sad in a way. It makes me sad to know that there are so many awesome bands like yourself and all these stupid punk bands or whatever makin all this money when all they can do is play power chords lol. I remember reading in another post that you said you guys aren't really a "touring" band. I bet if you got stuff set up where you guys started playin gigs, it would take off. When I listen to it, it sounds just as good or better than other cds on record labels. I mean take Emperor's In the Nightside Eclipse for example. Good music, but terrible production lol. You guys should make some t shirts cuz I want one lol.

Comment

yep, it rocks, awesome job for a demo.
                      sounds rather Dream Theater to me, but my metal knowledge is admittedly limited to the more well known.

Comment

Great Stuff

One thing (you might get mad and want to kick my azz) but the singing needs some work.
                        but every thing else is A+

Comment

I posted on the Non J/C Related board about this too, but in case some of you don't check that one, I just wanted to mention that if anyone wants a copy of the Under Eden demo, send me an email (in my profile) and I'd be happy to send one your way. There's been a delay in getting the artwork for the CD cover/sleeve and website, so this is just going to be a homemade CD-R with the logo and track listing on the label. Just send me your mailing info and I'll send out a copy ASAP.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X