New medication....WOW!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New medication....WOW!!!!

I'm on new meds (neurontin) and.......holy ****e!!!! I can't play a lick. I thougth it was rockin while I played it but after I recorded it and listened......man I'm bad HAHAHA. check it out.
    choose messin around 2 and click on lo-fi

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/bi...y1234music.htm
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: New medication....WOW!!!!

I think your being too hard on yourself... it doesn't sound bad at all... pretty good actually.

Comment

During the first few seconds, I was like, "Isn't that '2 Minutes To Midnight' by Iron Maiden?" and listened a little further and I think the medication makes you sound wicked. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Heheh!

Comment

Thanks guys, but I still think it sounds like ass. The timing is wayyyyyyy off, but like I said before, I thought it was groovin' while I was playing it. I guess I gotta get used to it though, I'm on these meds for the rest of my life.
        Drugs are bad mmmmmkay.
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Sounds great! You just need a drum track to play along with.
          Keep it up!

Comment

Yeah, the timing's a LITTLE off, but despite that, the playing doesn't sound sloppy or anything. So yeah, you were playing well within the odd timing you used.

Comment

I'm gonna record something else soon too, the meds really throw me for a loop though. Anyone know how to record the JCF contributions then record yourself playing along with them? If that question doesn't make sense, I'll reword it in the morning, I just drank a few brews and WOW what a combo with the meds. Later

Comment

Working...
              X