Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word, can you do this ?

Word, this is pretty much a request but here goes :

I have been working on The Unforgiven. Now I am at the Interlude, and have that down pretty well, although not 100% speed, more like 85%. I am now moving on to the solo. Can you please mp3 it for me (of u playing of course). I just dont see how its possible for anyone to play it but Kirk lol. Just me sucking I guess. Anyone is welcome to post it, I just think Word is awesome so...

Thanks...

Re: Word, can you do this ?

I used to play this solo a lot, but that was quit a while ago.. i see what i can do for you and uh i need someone to upload it [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

i can upload it for ya shakira

Comment

DAAAAAANG! Bro, that's a hard slam - you mean "Shakeel" not "Shakira" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

AAAAAARGH ZENO [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            sorry bro [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hehe no problem man maybe we will get our ....... today [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] now go figure that one out [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hehe yeah.....im keeping the phone next to me all the time [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the compliments.. but I honestly have never even heard the song... LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X