name that tune..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name that tune..........

Here's a new thread for you players with nothing to do.

Here's mine, now name that tune you FAT BLOATED EEDIOT! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

M

http://www.ventt.com/audio/jcf.mp3

[ January 04, 2003, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Matt from VENTT ]

Re: name that tune..........

i'm probably way off base but it sounds like ren and stimpy...were you bored man???lol...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

LOL!!!!!! Dude, were you drunk or somethin'? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hahaha good job dude [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This has me doin' the dance 'n everything to the beginnin' of the show. Haha. "STIMPY YOU EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIOT!!" Classic stuff man haha. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No idea what the connection is other than... Happy Happy Joy Joy? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

sounds like a B-side for the new VENTT single [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

lmao...awsome [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL! Actually I was checking out my studio. It crashed last week so I was kinda giving it a once over.
                Why Ren And Stimpy? Who knows. I was surprised I remembered how to play it!
                No Word, I was'nt drunk. But maybe a bit.....altered. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Next!

Comment

Don't ask me why I'm posting this but anyway, Stimpy's real name was Stimson J. Cat, in the Lucas Arts game X-Wing there is a space ship called the Stimson J'Katt. Anybody know what, if any, the connection is?

That was cool Matt!!!

[ January 04, 2003, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: Jack The Riffer ]
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Thanks Kenn! I played my white/flames Jackson strathead parts mutt using the neck pick-up (Jackson single coil). I ran it direct into my Roland VS1680 studio. I used a model of a vintage twin and cranked up the verb a bit. I thought the tone was better than the performance. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, where are you on Long Island? I have family in Malverne.

LOL, you never know VitaminG

M

Comment

hahahah Or a hidden track! LOL!

Comment

MATT! That is soo cool! I love the tone. What equipment did you use to get that tone?

-Kenn

Comment

Matt, I live in Baldwin...Not far from Malverne at all!

-Kenn

Comment

Working...
                          X