Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapping Solo

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/levi...appingsolo.mp3

Here's a little solo I recorded to make sure all my stuff was working right because it had been acting up on me. The majority of it is tapping, the beginning is a sweep + tap thing. Hope you guys like it.

Re: Tapping Solo

Cool shred stuff dude, you scared me with your voice in the beginning part [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

really fast [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
      2bad i hate shredding [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Anymore feedback other than the people I sent the link to on MSN? LOL! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Great Job you lil' pud ! You sound like my silly ass only thing is I'm 22 years older than you...
          Keep goin' dude your going to be a monster player. I heard kinda "Live without a net" ala Eddie solo stuff going on in there (but faster)!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sounds good Word...hear the Vai influnces... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Survey says....Me likes!!!!

joe...
              www.godwentpunk.com
              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Cool, Word!! Keep shred alive! I'm certainly doing what I can to do that, but sometimes I feel it's a losing battle... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

You got right , well unless we move to Europe.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

or Japan.

Comment

Thanks guys!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

jesus, how long you been playing? I post regularly on another site but everyone sucks there, i was suprised to hear good guitarists over here.

Comment

I've been playing a good 2 years and around 4 months, give or take a month.

Thanks for the compliment [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Just played for 2 years and 4 months? How much do you actually practice every day? That stuff was great

Comment

Great stuff Word! You have already made some improvement since the first mp3 post. (Which blew me away). It will be interesting to look back at how you develop as a player. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
                              X