Something NOT metal, for once! ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something NOT metal, for once! ;)

Hey guys! I'm on a creativity binge this holiday season! I've recorded a new song, this one totally original. I wrote it in about five minutes, and the recording took about twenty minutes, and then I mixed it together. I did it earlier this afternoon.
    Dance Of The Wandering Bard

If you're a fan of earlier In Flames material, you may vaguely see some hints of their influence, but this is a Celtic-inspired folky-type of piece I had in my head this morning. I know it's completely different from thrashing guitars, bass, and drums, but it's always fun to explore other horizons!

Anyways, enjoy! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Something NOT metal, for once!

Explore new horizons....... that is EXACTLY what catholic priests have been saying to choir boys for years.....LOL. Thats pretty cool....I like the weird and obscure stuff though.-Lou

[ December 27, 2002, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: LouSiffer ]
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Almost forgot that all guitars aren't electric. Thanks for this fine melodic tune.

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

non metal [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] what's that?!

lol, j/k dude.. great tune you got there I like it

Comment

Working...
        X