Repost: Evilution MP3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repost: Evilution MP3

For posterity, a shameless plug and just to keep it on the JCF...

And I'm the first one to post here??? woohoo!

Hey, here's a true basement tape. Lamely recorded playing with one CAD M37 mic on the middle of the room.... Nothing too serious here and it sounds sorta distant. Solos are spontaneous...

CAE3+se/VHT 2150 rig (john) first half of the solo, and the Bogner Uberschall (Bill) on the second...

http://clevelandmetalzone.com/rt666/mp3/ff.mp3

Re: Repost: Evilution MP3

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds pretty darned good for a basement tape. Sounds like the Uber and the 3+se/VHT2150 make a nice pairing! Nice work guys! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

For just having one mic in the middle of the room it sounds really good. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I LIKE it!! Has sort of a Forbidden and Laaz Rockit vibe to it. Good stuff!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow Forbidden ! Lazz Rockit ...Thanks

Tim Calvert (Forbidden) is such a cool dude and great player. Hung out with him and Nevermore . Gave me his phone number.........hmmmm [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ........ [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z / Evilution
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X