Stryper tab...Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stryper tab...Help!

Does anyone have the tab for 'Calling On You' by Stryper? I just need the opening riff. Who said the Devil had all the best tunes?!!

Sean.

Re: Stryper tab...Help!

> It would be a crime if you didn't listen to Soldiers Under Command,some of the coolest harmony lead stuff ever in my book. If you come up with a tab for it,send me a link cause I want it too,along with whatever else you find. I have Soldiers,Free and Always There For You in Powertab if you want. Tommy D.
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Here ya go:

Stryper

Comment

where do you dl the power tab program????
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Right here:
          http://www.power-tab.net/downloads.php
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Tommy D, I'd like to gte the tab to always there for you if possible, thanks. [email protected]
            I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

dug out my soldiers under command cd the other day after reading this... great harmony solo's and the singers weren't afraid to go crazy. ahh, the 80s [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

> Sure,help me set a date and you can get it from me in WinMX or thru MSN or Yahoo. Tommy D.
                "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
                X