Backing tracks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backing tracks??

Hi guys, i just got myself a Line 6 Guitar Port, and i need some backing tracks. I tried google, but didnt really have any success, unless i pay monthly subscriptions!
    Can anyone point me towards a website that has backing tracks (prefer metal, etc) for download?
    --
    Regards,
    Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Re: Backing tracks??

If you've got a wave recording program (Cool Edit, Cakewalk, etc) get Guitar Pro, and go to www.mysongbook.com and download various gp3 files of your favorite songs. Not all are great, not all are crap. Anyhow, load them into Guitar Pro and record them as wave files (hit Record in your wave editor and then Play in GP). If you've got a really good MIDI card (SB Live, Awe64, etc) you should get a pretty decent sound for each instrument - nothing ultra realistic but good enough for mp3 and jamming.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

hey, i recently got a karaoke style RR disc... i was planning on converting them to MP3s and putting them on my RR site, but i have zero time at the moment, hopefully i can do it within the next week. it's kinda cool, and sounds good. the only thing that bites is that when it's solo time, there's a rhythm track on there. i have 8 songs, and on each, you usually get the intro, verse 1, chorus 1, then solo. i was hoping to get all edit-y and copy the verses, etc, and make the full song, but that's gonna be a long while before i can do that.

anyway, i'll keep ya posted on that.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey sully, what's your RR site address??

Dave=>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

www.kisstribute.com/randysite/index.htm
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...