• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Lessons and Licks

hey Guys i am thinking about doing the weekly lesson thing again
    any suggestions?

Re: Weekly Lessons and Licks

Yeah! Start with the easier stuff for hacks like me!
    Having read that, maybe you should concentrate your lessons towards the advanced players. The info I should be working on is probably available everywhere.
    Or heck, maybe a split thing.

Be sure to have a Paypal link so we can pay before the post is readable.
    I've been taking business lessons from Lerxstcat, ya see... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

JS, sounds great but being a newcomer (3 months)to JCF, could you tell me a little more about it and what it used to be?
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Well it is weekly lesson i post from anything from licks to scales to how to sweep pick the right way to theory.

the last time i did it seemed that the stuff i was doing maybe was far to advanced for some.

so i am taking a count to see how many people want me to do this again
        also like Chuck said i might be doing a paypal thing were you pay and you have a month long password to download lessons

Originally posted by jackson1:
        JS, sounds great but being a newcomer (3 months)to JCF, could you tell me a little more about it and what it used to be?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonShredder:
          also like Chuck said i might be doing a paypal thing were you pay and you have a month long password to download lessons
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd pay. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I was wondering what had happened to the lessons. Please start em again!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Sounds awesome! Maybe you can do something from that Lead Mechanics thing that everyone likes so much, but can't seem to find [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't aware of the lessons before, so I'd love to see you post 'em again! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And thanks to Chuckracer for acknowledging my bidness savvy! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

that'd be cool, Sid. I know you didn't get a lot of responses to each thread last time, but I don't think that's because people weren't using them. I thought they were great & was disappointed when you pulled the plug on the whole lesson idea.

I say, Bring 'em back!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Bring them back please!

DRH

Comment

Could you do some techniques that George Lynch uses for us?
                      [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sid,
                        I would love to see you posting lessons again! Lord know I could use some help! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

-Kenn

Comment

Working...
                        X