Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can somone scan in or give me the complete tab to steve vai's bad horsie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can somone scan in or give me the complete tab to steve vai's bad horsie?

i can't find it anywhere, but if noone here has it i will prolly just buy the book.

Re: can somone scan in or give me the complete tab to steve vai\'s bad horsie?

I have it in a guitar magazine somewhere...gotta find it...
    way tuned down and insane if I recall...

Comment

if ya can, scan it and email it to me at [email protected]

Thanks man.

Comment

yeah, it's tuned down WAY low. Grab a slide [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/tablatures/Scores.htm
          Here you go man
          If you have power tabs downloaded itll play out the whole song in MIDI for you so you can paly along too. If not, here's the Power Tabs website it's a cool program.
          http://powertab.guitarnetwork.org/
          Just click on downloads and itll walk you through it quick and easy.
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I can't open that one, but if any needs it, I have the Vai book that has it and will scan it.

Comment

Hey bigdaddyd it would be very cool if you scan that vai tabs [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey im stil waiting [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X