No announcement yet.

Can someone scan, and post this for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone scan, and post this for me?

^.^ hi, i can't find "Metallica - Kill Em all" transcriptions anywhere that are accurate. I can't even find the stupid book lol. Sooooo if someone has the first solo for "No Remorse" in the beginning of the song, could you pleeeeeease post that for me? It's one of my favorite solos, and if i don't learn it soon, ima pop! Soooo ya, thanks! *hops*

Re: Can someone scan, and post this for me?

i could post them but it will cost you [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hmmm... or you could download pacemaker pro, and learn it by ear...all tallica tabs are ****ed one way or another..even their published tabs are ****, i couldnt believe how bad their 'the unforgiven' tab was

Comment

I have it-email me and I'll get it to you.

Comment

Oh wait!
          I don't have No Remorse-I got some other Kill 'Em All solos though.

Comment

Lina , whats an "ima pop" and a "hops" ... I gotta know [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z ima pop hops
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wellz i just want the one by Cherry Laine. That one's good enough for me, and as long as it sounds the same, i'm happy. And i can't pick out every note when it goes that fast lol. Soooooooo ya ^.^

and "ima pop" means "i'm going to expload" and *hops* is just something i like to do when i'm happy. Like "I'm 'hopping' around the room" Actually, that's more of a Ryann thing, but whatever ^.^

o.O So no one can scan it?

Comment

LinaV go to http://www.allmetallica.com it has a scanned guitar tab section i hope this will help you out [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Exploding and Hopping .........sounds nice [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Bill Z POP
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

scanned guitar tab section? i don't see no stinkin "scanned" guitartab section lol

[edit] nevermind ^.^ i found em. Thank you so much! *hugz, kisses, and a purrr*

[ December 05, 2002, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: LinaV ]

Comment

Hey no problem just buy me a beer [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

just kiddin [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X