What Should I Do....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should I Do....

I'm not sure on colors or pickup configurations, and I'd like a little input on my soon to be collection below.

Here's my Guitar list...

Warrior XT-Black

I own it and love it A LOT! Has Evolutions in it that make it scream like hell or sing with a voice from heaven. Awesome axe for the price!

SL2H Soloist-Trans. Red

My Lead Guitar Mostly, can't wait to get it! I plan on putting in a PA-TB1 (Neck) and PA-TB2 (Bridge). Any opinions on those pickups would be great!

KE-3 Kelly-

Not sure on the color, any pics would be welcome! I plan on putting a JB in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck. Going to be my backup for my Warrior.

Jazz R'-

Not sure on color for this baby yet either, was hoping someone who owns this would post a pic and tell me how it feels. Going to be my bluesy/clean guitar, and because i always wanted a Jackson Les Paul! No changing the PUPs here.

And then there's this, the only non-Jackson guitar I know I'll buy...

Burns Bison-White with Gold Hardware

This will be my single pickup machine, for all of my single coil tones. Supposedly has 8-Way PUP selector, and two way old fashioned trem. I like the gold/white look, kinda like the JEM 777...

Other then above, I am considering a Jackson King V and possibly an Ibanez RG. Other then that I've tried many other companies and Jackson's are what feel good to me. I saw the gallery, and man some people have some great collections here. Saw the pink Jem and Marty Friedman Jackson Les Paul, and felt dizzy. If anyone owns any of the above guitars I'd love to hear about, how it plays/sounds/ etc. Yes, I know the Jem is better than the bison, looking for single coil tones here. This board is awesome, most helpful I've ever been on. Thanks.

Re: What Should I Do....

bump.....

Comment

Working...
    X