Kahler BASS trem Anybody??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahler BASS trem Anybody??

Hey there, I'm trying to find out what thread size is in the Kahler Bass tremolos for the trem bar. I'm thinking it's a 1/4-20 coarse thread. Anybody know? Does anybody have one?

Thanks so much,

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Kahler BASS trem Anybody??

Anyone? Bueller????? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

Comment

I have no idea, Dave. Just dropping in cause it looked lonely in here [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks bro, I appreciate the company but your avatar is creeping me the hell out! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
          Thanks bro, I appreciate the company but your avatar is creeping me the hell out! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A friend of mine has one. I'll try to get ahold of him tomorrow.

BTW that avatar is creeping me out too.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I DON'T KNOW about the THREAD on BASS bars, but a year or 2 ago, I was LUCKY ENOUGH to FALL INTO a HANDFULL or Kahler Bass Trem SPRINGS !!!!...I use them to make those WUSSY Kahler Pros feel like a REAL TREM !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...I THINK I put them on one or two for Joe in FL {Charvel750}, and HE LOVED 'EM !!!!

Comment

**looks for new avatar**

Sorry for the creeps [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll change it in a moment. Every time I look back at one of my posts that picture makes me laugh out loud [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That is one sorry looking "it" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X