• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with single coil replacement choice

Dimarzio HS1 and HS2

Re: Help with single coil replacement choice

DiMarzio Fast Track 1.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Help with single coil replacement choice

Hey guys.....some of you will probably want to disembowell me for this, but here goes.

I have 2 Rio Grande singles in my Soloist...and quite honestly, I can't stand the hum from them...it drives me nuts....

Here is my question, what are a good single coil which are "noiseless"/stacked hums etc. which would be a good fit for the Soloist.

If anybody has any ideas, please let me know...also, if you have the pups to trade...I have no use for the Rio Grande's....they are great pups, just not for me.

I think Chuckracer was interested in them, so he gets first dibs...after that, it is anybody who is first in line [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Its not stacked but I would try out the emg sa.I put them in my guitars that have a single and I love them.If you want a more vintage sound try out the emg s.Paul

Comment

LPC, I've sold the guitar those were gonna go in, so they're free game.
          Thank's for remembering, though! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

LPC, I use Duncan STK-S1s in my H-S-S guitars & I love em [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ,great single coil sound without the hum!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Working...
            X