Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Strat headstock logo dimensions.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Strat headstock logo dimensions.

hi guys im new on here.I have been searching for over a year now for the correct dimensions for the jackson logo on the strat headstock i current own a jackson custom shop soloist in a pearl cream colour with a red tint and a jackson strat guitar but i bought this strat of ebay and am not sure wether it is real or not if anybody has the correct dimensions of the logo i would be very gratefull as i have slaved over the internet for ages thnks alot.izz

I don't think the dimensions of the logo is going to help confirm the authenticity of your Jackson. The company has used different sized logos for different applications, or because a client order has specified a different size, or have used completely different logos (like on the Roswell Rhoads or the JJ models)

If you could post a pic and/or provide some details of the guitar in question, I'm sure folks here will be able to help you out.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Key pics to post would be closeups of the neck heel, neck pocket, plate & headstock, the back of the neck & back the body.

Comment

If you pics of the neck plate email me at [email protected] because for some reason my computer wont let me add pictures to the thread.The guitar is as you might of guessed is in peices now and doing this i have found out that the neck is infact a replacement from warmouth(stated upon the neck heel) which is why it did not have the jackson logo upon it...however i have contacted a logo printer in liverpool and he is willing to make me a jackson logo if i give him the correct details.i would be a verry happy man if somebody could email or reply with the dimensions or some very detailed pics thnx for the help guys.izz
        Last edited by izzy; 10-29-2006, 09:36 AM.

Comment

sorry, we're not going to help you add to the counterfeiting.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
          X