Looking for Schaller JT590 part!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Schaller JT590 part!!

I know someone here can hip me to where to get, or has in their possession the JT590 bar fitting that anchors through the plate. This is the device that accepts the tremolo bar with threaded bushing(Floyd 11 style)and is anchored through the plate and held in place with a single allen bolt in the rear of the cavity.
    Mine split at the threads and can not screw the bar on completely.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Have you tried www.guitarpartsdepot.com or www.guitarpartsresource.com or www.stewmac.com ?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      Tried all the regulars and no dice so far...

Comment

All the regulars?
        www.Allparts.com You want the BP_1000. You pick the color. It includes the arm and everything.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Here they are at Stewmac:

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,...g_Tremolo.html

and at GPR:

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/guitar_frtrems.htm

You were probably searching for Schaller, & that's why it didn't come up. They fit both OFR & Schaller.

Comment

Looks like someone isn't trying hard enough.
            -Rick

Comment

Guitarpartsdepot has them under Origonal Floyd Rose parts. Its exactly the part you need, comes with bar too.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                Looks like someone isn't trying hard enough.
                Wasn't trying to show him up or anything. Most places don't seem to list Schaller unless it's specific parts that only fit those trems. On a side note, I always tell folks here don't give up on your local shops. I live in a medium-sized suburban area and there are at least 2 places a few minutes away that have floyd arms in stock for about $14, not to mention switches, jacks, screws, etc. No waiting, no shipping charges.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                  Wasn't trying to show him up or anything. Most places don't seem to list Schaller unless it's specific parts that only fit those trems. On a side note, I always tell folks here don't give up on your local shops. I live in a medium-sized suburban area and there are at least 2 places a few minutes away that have floyd arms in stock for about $14, not to mention switches, jacks, screws, etc. No waiting, no shipping charges.
                  That wasn't directed at you...
                  More like the original requestor.
                  -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                    I'll remember that if I ever see you psot a guitar with a missing bar on Ebay and the line "but you can pick one up quick and easy at any guitar shop" :ROTF:
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Welcome... rjohnstone is the resident PITA... but we still love him.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks guys...I was searching for just the bushing and was unaware that it comes with the arm...
                        Mucho Gracias!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Welcome... rjohnstone is the resident PITA... but we still love him.
                          Nice one Ron, good memory
                          Check my bands!
                          www.myspace.com/magicktr
                          www.myspace.com/sinif64
                          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Was feeling exceptionaly asshole-ish last night... sorry guys.
                            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by demonglory View Post
                              Thanks guys...I was searching for just the bushing and was unaware that it comes with the arm...
                              Mucho Gracias!
                              I had the same issue with a Schaller trem and ended up getting the whole deal from Allparts.. haven't gotten around to actually putting the new one on yet though... Schaller got that bastard on there pretty good, I might have to take the trem off and give it a good whack.. I usually don't take all the strings off at once so I don't feel like doing this

Comment

Working...
                              X