Need fret level...who does good work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need fret level...who does good work?

I have a Model 2 neck for a project that needs a fret level and crown. There are not a lot of options in southern West Virginia for quality guitar repairs. I would appreciate it if someone could refer me to someone who does good quality work for a fair and reasonable price. Thanks in advance!

Where in W Va?Ashland Ky area?Princeton W.Va used to have a decent repair shop.I beleive it was on Hwy 460W.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The only shop I would have trusted was Lollipop Music, but they sold out/retired last year. I had a set up performed a year and a half ago that was terrible at Conncert. They are on Route 460W. The only good thing to come of that experience was that I had to learn how to do a proper set up.

If you're thinking of Sounds of Today, they've been out of business for ten years or more.

straycat, you're right, I'm in southern West Virginia in Princeton.

Comment

Its been about that long since I've been thru there.There used to be a stringed instrument repair shop in Narrows if you know that area.I'm a truck driver for a retail food store chain and that area was where I went twice a week.I live in central Ky and there are some places I can reccommend close to me if you want to ship it out to get the work done P.M.me if you want.

Comment

There´s Dave Bruneau in the Shenandoah Valley, great bro that does top notch work. Unfortunately I don´t have his number handy, but I can get back to ya on that

Comment

P.M.sent

Comment

Working...
            X