Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website for APC pickups

Guys,

For anyone interested, APC (Adder Plus Corp.) has a new website for their pickups: http://www.adderpluspickups.com. Much better than the old one, but could still be better (more info, sound samples, pics, etc.).
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

All I get is a page saying that the site is suspended...

Comment

Well, it was working yesterday...
      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 06:47 PM.
        Just a guitar player...

Comment

The website is back up today...

Comment

Anyone up for a group order?

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 06:46 PM.
              Just a guitar player...

Comment

Gah. I can see it now.

I think that the new page is much worse than the old one, really. There's barely any info on there, it is very poorly structured, and the look of it is awful. They should sack whoever designed that horror.

Some of the text is even screwing with your eyes because of the color combinations that were used. Aaaaagh!

Comment

I'm with Sunbane...it is horrible!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X