Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber Stereo Mass Attentuator

Hey there guys,
    Just bought a Weber Attentuator...and for some reason, it seems like the channel 1 and 2 knobs on the unit don't do anything. I have my Mesa 50/50 on 2...and the Weber switches turned to 0, and some solid volume and tone is going through to the speakers. The bypass switch works on the Weber, but I turn the knobs from 0 to 10, and nothing happens. I turn the 50/50 up, and the volume increases, regardless of where the Weber switches are. I guess I'll open up the unit to see if something isn't connected correctly...*sighs* Any input? The Weber website says I should be able to turn both channel knobs to 0 and use the unit as a dummy load...doesn't that mean it should completely stop any signal from passing to the speakers?

Thanks,
    Nick

Nevermind guys, nevermind...I read the instructions for the standard Mass; no instructions come with the Stereo Mass, and I found out the bypass switch actually acts like an effects pedal bypass, not an amplifier bypass. I thought the Weber bypass switch acts like the bypass/standby switch on my poweramp. But...it works like a true bypass, where it disables the weber completely. So apparently when it was on bypass, and no sound was coming out...that's because it was actually attentuating.

Cheers,
    Nick

Comment

Working...
    X