Woods, pups, etc. Guitar tone.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woods, pups, etc. Guitar tone.....

We all know the variables concerning the tone of a guitar. There seems to be constant debate concerning wood types, construction types, and electronics. After a lot of research I think I have the solution for everyone. Who needs tone woods and expensive pickups anyway?

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

What, no flying V???

Comment

and then you only need to get this:

and you're set!

Comment

What about a set-neck option?
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

You'll include (b)asswood, but no poplar body wood option?!?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey Mark, I am interested in that pedal but I have a question. Is the "Purchased From" switch active or passive? I don't want Ebay sucking any of my tone. Can I get one with true bypass?

Comment

:ROTF: Cool, jg..when you get it please post your review pronto so I can get mine...
              Thanks for the smile Mark

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
                Hey Mark, I am interested in that pedal but I have a question. Is the "Purchased From" switch active or passive? I don't want Ebay sucking any of my tone. Can I get one with true bypass?
                Actually, John, if you set the "purchased from" switch to "ebay", and the "body condition" to "mint", the computer senses that this isn't actually possible, and acts as a true bypass. Sorry, but all controls are passive at this time. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                  You'll include (b)asswood, but no poplar body wood option?!?
                  Joetam, sorry but there wasn't room for any more.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb
                    :ROTF: Cool, jg..when you get it please post your review pronto so I can get mine...
                    Thanks for the smile Mark
                    Any time Sis!

Comment

Comment

Is that thing true-bypass? I don't want any muck in my signal chain.
                        -------------------------
                        Blank yo!

Comment

mark, who can possibly take anything you say seriously with you posting shit like that? i mean, c'mon, who is going to buy a pedal like that without a "tap-tuned" wood switch? sheesh.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

And without a nut or tuners, how are we going to get the strings on?
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
                              mark, who can possibly take anything you say seriously with you posting shit like that? i mean, c'mon, who is going to buy a pedal like that without a "tap-tuned" wood switch? sheesh.
                              Ok Timmy boy...you got me there.
                              From the looks of the feedback I figure we're gonna need a bigger box to house more controls. Before ya know it, this damn thing is going to look like the space shuttle cockpit. Man, is tone really this important?

Comment

Working...
                              X