stupid battery question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid battery question

i have a dx10dfs and a wrmg. both use passive pups. why does the wrmg's battery (identical fresh batteries used in both guitars) run out overnight, yet the dx10dfs' battery can keep going for at least 24hrs plugged into my gt-8? is iit to do with the impedance on the pots being different?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Is that the afterburner in those? My dkmgt battery lasts months. I dont leave it plugged in or "on". Is this a problem youre having or is it just a test of some sort to see which one has a better battery life?

Comment

I believe cus the firestorm draws less current from the battery then the MG turboboost does. You should unplug the cord when yournot playing the guitar. I've had stealth pro with Reflex pups in it since 92 and only replaced the battery 4 times cus i unplug it when not in use.
      Unless of course this is an experiment you're conducting then never mind have fun..
      Gil

Comment

i just wanted to know why my wrmg dies 3x quicker than my dx10dfs. although i'm not using the turbocharger or firestorm, i assume they still draw current because of the way they're wired up. i've the good mind to take that turbocharger out.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
        X