ESP Arming Adjuster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP Arming Adjuster

I just ordered one and have not received it yet.

Anybody here ever tried one?

I have heard that you get a little better sustain and resonance/tone on a Floyd equiped guitar.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

I got one and another on the way. Takes a while to set it up just the way you want, and the arming adjuster spring takes a little breaking in until it stablizes. It does seem to add resonance and sustain...abit. I set mine so I could do a full step bend on the g string without the bridge moving. Made my ibanez trem pretty stiff. going to try setting up the next one with less pressure to just stabilize the trem. where did you order yours from "Ibanez rules"? I get mine from a guy in Toronto he's on the jemsite.com forum and ebay.

Comment

I got mine from a guy in Canada also off of ebay.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Budd Lam was it?
        He's a great guy to deal with (even if he's an Ibanez guy) LOL

Comment

Yeah it was! How long did it take to ship to you?

I think he said 2 or 3 Weeks! Seems like a long time.
          PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Coincidentally, mine came in the mail Friday. I think he mailed it on Monday but, accross the border probably take 2 weeks but, you never know.

He probably included English instructions however, let me know if you have any questions though Budd is probably better to ask. there are lots of pics add the jemsite.com forum too

Comment

Correction, he mailed it Wed, I got it Friday.

Sometimes the postal system works, sometimes they lose or steal it, and sometimes they smash it to pieces.

Comment

Working...
              X