Little story about HippieTim.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little story about HippieTim.......

To bring you up to speed, I had to sell off all my gear to bail myself out of financial hardship. Not going to go into details about it, but, you just needed to know this to understand.

Anyways, as I was talking to Tim one evening, he says " Hey, I got an Alesis Microverb 4 sitting here that will hold you over until you get your stuff replaced."

I say " Money is tight right now,but, how much to my door?"

He says " Nothing....its yours...just give me your addy"

Me " !?!?!? free?? You sure?"

He says " Yes, I got a deal on some gear and this was part of that deal. "

Me " Tim, you should get something out of it. How much?"

Tim " Nothing, nadda, zip, zero zilch."

I am stoked as you can imagine. So, the package arrives today and not only is the Microverb in there, so is a R.I.P. Dimabag wrist band and 4 guitar picks with Tim's youngins' pictures imposed on them. Good looking youngins' by the way Tim!! Being a father myself, those picks are the coolest things in the package in my opinion.

Tim, thanks so much. It really brightened my day. If I can ever return the favor, please,please, please.... don't EVER hesitate to ask. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: Little story about HippieTim.......

I've said it before... Tim Rocks
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I've said it before... Tim Rocks

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">agreed, he's a class act, all the way... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

thanks for the kind words guys. it is much appreciated.

you guys are all on my christmas card list in the event that i ever send out christmas cards [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Tim's a great guy...Amy and myself had a blast hanging out with him over the summer at NAMM in Indy! He's a super cool guy!

- Joel
          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
          RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Tim's a great guy...Amy and myself had a blast hanging out with him over the summer at NAMM in Indy! He's a super cool guy!

- Joel

[/ QUOTE ] +1 I had a great time with you guys.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X