bad driver
    doesnt use deodorant
    likes hentai
    loves Blink 182
    tortures guitars
    doesnt flush

but is still a nice guy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Newc..

Now now, you got the Hentai part right, and that torturing guitars bit, but everything else I gotta disagree on - including the nice guy part [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Enjoy the Star (when it finally gets there)
    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Awww Newc. I know you try hard to be bitter and disagreeable, but we can all see through to your heart of gold!! Have a rootbeer on me!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhh Newc is just Newc...well he special..he has a abundance of genral knowledge and is not crazy as some of us..but he means well..not a bad player either..

and he's lying about the nice guy part...he is.

or tries to be..well at least he tries. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

And he's kind to animals too.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

except his own monkey. he abuses that thing.

Comment

If I had feelings, they'd be hurt [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X