Dave (Budman) helps me out again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave (Budman) helps me out again!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Dave's been helping me out alot lately! His products are excellent, he is very helpful and you can rely on that his letters always come fast and safely packed! In short, he is a pleasure to deal with! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Thanks alot Dave, I truly appreciate your help!

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Re: Dave (Budman) helps me out again!!

Awsome deal Anders your a really good guy yourself so it's no wonder someone would help you out aswell,Dave's a great guy in his own right. So to the both of Ya! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

<font color="aqua">Anders, what can I say, my friend. You are truly a gentleman and I appreciate the kind words that you have given. Thanks so much and it was my pleasure bro - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chuk, thanks to you as well for everything, brutha, you have been a great friend and just one hell of a nice guy - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

All this mushy shit just makes me want to puke. It's only guitar parts!!! I'm glad all you guys love each other though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hey, i just followed a link to Budman's site from Noodle's post on another board and wow - the stuff looks awesome. Really top-notch and I'm sure worth every penny.
          www.WarCurse.com

Comment

Dave's the best, no one else makes pickup rings as far as I'm concerned. I'll never buy from anyone else.

Comment

Working...
            X