why DRSRacing is cooler than you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why DRSRacing is cooler than you...

k, i did a pickup swap with donny, and the pickup he sent me just arrived. he told me that he put a little something extra in the box, and when i saw what it was, i have to say that the term "a little something extra" is understatement of the week:

yep. autographed minor league jason varitek card.

wow. just...wow.

donnydrsracing is cooler than you. yep. he is.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Re: why DRSRacing is cooler than you...

and all I got for driving him when he was drunk was breakfast...
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I didn't get to go to Del Taco.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

how cool, the guy who fights with his cathers mask on.
        although itwas a nice gesture snoop, nice deed.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

What's funny is whenI moved this summer I stuck a bunch pf my stuff from one area in my pld place in an odd box, well I was trying to find the pick up and found a stack of Autographs, In it was a few Tek's so I threw one in with the Pick up. I have at least 25 Tek Auto's. My favorite is on an 8X10 of a Picture I took from when he was in batting practice one day, Turned out really cool

Kev- At least we didn't try to pass the Tab on to you like we tried to on Firebird V [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tekky- You'll get your Tacos this year [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
          X