Ace, my guitar tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace, my guitar tech

Ace does great work at a reasonable price!
    I just picked up Geir's Rhoads PRO and it is totally smokin'! When I dropped it off with Ace, it was basically a bare guitar and a bag full o parts.

What I am doing is dropping off another one of my guitars when the previous one is done! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ace is currently doing a bit of work to my Rand V; I have no doubt he'll work his magic, then I'll drop off the King V for a BUNCH of major mods!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Ace, my guitar tech

Maybe next time you're over there you can get Ace to show you another chord too. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

What? You give up on trying to get free set-ups out of that guy in Colorado? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

dang it...I missed out on the "bleedin' fingers" all night set up fest as well! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Maybe next time you're over there you can get Ace to show you another chord too. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwhahahahah [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Working...
          X