MOSHWITZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOSHWITZ

Dave is awesome..nothing more to say! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: MOSHWITZ

MoSHoRiffic!
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Dave is awesome..nothing more to say! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

naaaa bro,,you da man for sure [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

hey guys..Alan is a super stand up kick ass guy that i wouldn't hesitate to do business with again and niether should you [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ....i just got a Kick ass Mesa 2:100 power amp from him, and not only did he postpone its trip to evilbay by letting me have a week to try to raise the funds,,but on its way dispite being bubble wrapped and double boxed and packed like fort fukkin knox,,the apes had there way with it and it got here with 2 bent rack ears and a tube that had the guide pin broke, shook loose and was in the chassis of the amp. not only did he offer to replace the tube,,the guy sent me a fukkin Quad to ensure my satisfaction of the deal,,,which is WWWAAAYYYYY!!!!! beyond the call of duty...my hats' off...THIS DUDE ROCKS [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I just got a CD bundled with recording software and plug ins from Dave. Holy moly... BATMAN. It took me all night to install all the cool programs. How much??? NADA. FREE.
        Thanks Dave. You are the best.

Comment

Working...
        X