RacerX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RacerX

Despite the fact I said it was not necessary,he sent me some duckets to cover shipping for two lousy discs,and a pick for kicks.Cool dude,a credit to JCF society..

Steve
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Re: RacerX

[ QUOTE ]
    Cool dude,a credit to JCF society..

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

j/k Ron [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Did he send cash or a spell-check? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

C'mon, you knew that was coming [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Cool dude,a credit to spellig be enthusiasts everywhere..

[/ QUOTE ] Yes, I agree. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Gonna use the cash for some Tylenol PM.Have had about 8 hours sleep since Monday due to a fire in our boiler room at work...
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Working...
          X