Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave (Budman) = friggin' good

dave,
    those HQ bars did the job.. well made!!!

everyone who's lookin' for a HQ trem bar for the Maxxas MX3, only one address !!!

peter
    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Dave (Budman) = friggin\' good

Budman's the man. I got a nice stainless whammy bar from Dave for my Charvel Model 1 recently. Heavy duty. I think I'd break the guitar somewhere before I ever broke the bar! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Dave's stuff is the opposite of suck. Whenever people around here see the pickup rings on my Soloist or RR, they go, "Where the hell did you find those things at, off a tank or something?" Everybody wants some... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">Well thanks fellers, I appreciate the kind words. I'm just glad the bars finally arrived for you Peter, who may I say, is truly a pleasure to deal with, as well as all of you guys. Thanks for making it easy! - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah,Dave rocks....Killer parts for my Rhoads,and an awesome dude to top it off....
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

If I were to start drinking again dave would have to be my drinking partner [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The Parts man just doesn't cut it as a title anymore. Ok Dave now wheres my Sh*t? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Whenever people around here see the pickup rings on my Soloist or RR, they go, "Where the hell did you find those things at, off a tank or something?" Everybody wants some... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Need to start sellin' em on commission then [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Yeah,Dave rocks....Killer parts for my Rhoads,and an awesome dude to top it off....

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">well thank you sir, I appreciate that - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

and Chuk, anytime, my friend, anytime - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I'll have to get some pick up rings once i get my new guitar from bud over here then!

Comment

Dave's the man. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X