Drake S. (Chuk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake S. (Chuk)

What can I say. Great to deal with and a helluvaguy.
    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Thanks again Bro!

Re: Drake S. (Chuk)

Yup. Me and Chuk have done several deals in the past, and each time was smooth as silk. Only trouble we've had was the Samsonite Apes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

<font color="aqua"> agreed! Chuk has been a great person to deal with and believe me, we've dealt a lot!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

+1

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Thanks Guys I'm not always on top of the ball but I'm glad everyone I've dealt with has been happy in the end. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Dave just because I'm an addict doesn't mean you gotta tell the whole JCF [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Keith your comment means alot after the LP deal Thanks man [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

I apologize for getting pissy over that, Chuk, and taking it out on you. That was wrong, and I'm sorry: it didn't have anything to do with you, you're a great guy to deal with.

Keith

Comment

Well keith I'm glad it was worked out & no sweat Man [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I apologize for getting pissy over that, Chuk, and taking it out on you. That was wrong, and I'm sorry: it didn't have anything to do with you, you're a great guy to deal with.

Keith

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">now there's a good man - [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">now there's a good man - [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, someone who is a dick and then says "I'm sorry" isn't a good man, a good man is never a dick in the first place. And I should have called Chuk and told him, instead of posting it.

But thanks anyway, ya dick! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Keith

p.s. And I'm not apologizing to Chuk just because he could crush me like a grape. Even though he could. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey keith like I said in the end if it all turns out good I't's all Sunshine & Naplam [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Or is that palm trees? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, someone who is a dick and then says "I'm sorry" isn't a good man, a good man is never a dick in the first place. And I should have called Chuk and told him, instead of posting it.

But thanks anyway, ya dick! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Keith

p.s. And I'm not apologizing to Chuk just because he could crush me like a grape. Even though he could. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">nahhh...you're way off, a true "dick" would've never even apologized and pretended like he was right the whole time. Trust me, I've dealt with quite a few, and you, sir, are no dick [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

Comment

& Budman swoops in with the Charlie bravo! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X