Siggy14 - Thanks a million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siggy14 - Thanks a million

I purchased Siggy's Soldano Avenger and the deal went like clockwork and the amp shipped out quick. Unfortunately, FedEx screwed up and ended up losing the amp for a while. Siggy jumped right on it immediately (as the arrival date disappeared from the tracking page) and he started making phone calls and trying to figure out exactly what happened. Of course, FedEx made it a big hassle but Siggy spent a TON of his own time trying to get this resolved. In the end, FedEx found the amp and ended up delivering it and it arrived in excellent condition.

I can't stress this enough, Siggy truly went out of his way to make sure that the deal went well and I was satisfied. He was making calls on his own dime / time and following up with FedEx (as we all know FedEx and UPS get a little flakey when it comes to claims). He kept me constantly updated with the situation and made sure to explain everything so I always knew what was going on.

Bro, probably exchanged close to 30 PMs during the whole transaction and I wrote it over and over again, but I have to write it one more time. Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
Working...
X