HippieTim = Coolest Dude Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HippieTim = Coolest Dude Ever

When I told Tim I was guitarless and would be for quite some time he offered to send me a Model 1 body, a neck and parts just like that!

This is truly an act of complete selflessness and really an awesome thing to do. Eternal respect from my camp and a million thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Tim, your PM quota was exceeded so my PM's got bounced back, I was able to see and open the package today when I returned home, it is amazing! I'll be shooting that shippingcharge to you asap!

MUCHOS GRACIAS!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: HippieTim = Coolest Dude Ever

Don't forget Budman! He contributed the bridge.

I'm glad it arrived safely and I hope you get some enjoyment out of it.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Oh definitly, DAVEY!

Didn't know the specifics so didn't dare to go out on a limb, but THANKS DAVE! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

You guys just rock so friggin' much, it's unbelievable.

Now...to educate myself in soldering. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

+1
        Tim is Groovis Maximus !!
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Duh..!!!
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Don't forget Budman! He contributed the bridge.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Thanks Tim, just glad I could help out. Kudos to you for your unselfishness (is that spelled right? lol!)- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
            X