What can you tell me about jgcable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can you tell me about jgcable?

I'm looking to deal with him and I'm a bit gun-shy cuz I got bitten bad at another forum on a guitar deal, so I'm looking for positive reinforcement to ease my mind.

Thanks guys!

Trevor

Re: What can you tell me about jgcable?

Deal with John without fear, he's a great guy.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

<font color="aqua">agreed, always a smooth deal with John.......... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Double ditto... John is a man of his word, fast shipper/payer and will reveal everything... Just do it!!!

Comment

SEVERAL great deals with John, plus a lot of nice stuff that he has done that I won't mention in detail - he's just a great guy, and an awesome player.

Keith
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I've dealt with John a bunch of times, and it's been nothing but smooth sailing. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

No reason to worry about John, bought and sold plenty with him. Traded too. Always on top of the whole deal.
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

John is 100% solid. I would deal with him on anything, anytime.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tim, now I guess I have to pay you for that amp!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Thanks as always.. JG

BTW... are you going to contribute to the JCF jam track? I would love to hear you tear it up with all that killer gear you have.

Comment

No Fear - John is a man of his word. I only had one deal with him, but he was straight up.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tim, now I guess I have to pay you for that amp!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Thanks as always.. JG

BTW... are you going to contribute to the JCF jam track? I would love to hear you tear it up with all that killer gear you have.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant what I said. As for the jam track, we'll see. I just got a bunch of stuff to do recording (Sonar, FirePod, etc.) but I haven't hooked any of it up yet. Besides, you ain't missin' nothin' by not hearing me.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

John has been very kind to me in the past. He has done a couple repair jobs for me that were kick ass. I trust him 100%.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

He ran off with my first wife! For that, I'll always be in debt!
                          "POOP"

Comment

He feeds my dog, cuts my lawn, and cleans my Koi pond for me.

The best!

Shawn
                            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              He feeds my dog, cuts my lawn, and cleans my Koi pond for me.

The best!

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

If you stuff them with onions and wrap them in aluminum foil and cook them on the grill those Koi taste pretty darn good. Easy to catch too. Especially after I drained the pond. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X