HippiTim Is a Badass Dude!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HippiTim Is a Badass Dude!!!!!!!!!!

He sent me a piar of kick ass colored pick ups even before I paid. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] (Payment On The Way) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I only wish I was able to hook him up with as many cool parts as he's hooked me up with [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: HippiTim Is a Badass Dude!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Tim rocks. If we could only clone him and some others for our own little rock and roll "utopia"..heh..heh. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Thanks for the kind words fellas.

Time for a group hug [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Why don't you hook him up with an "E", Donnie? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

It sure is nice to read some positive feedback around here. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Well We can take the "ie" off my name and replace it with a Y, and tim can have the "E" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

+ fivehundredmillionseventythousand

Tim is 100% pure greatness and good people. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Thanks again guys. GoR, did you get your package?
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Not yet, Tim, our postal services don't work weekends.

I've instructed the homefront to let me know as soon as it does!

Comment

Update: Tim, I got word that the package arrived yesterday!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I can not wait to go check it out in the weekend! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X