More negative BS...... Mr Diamond PFFFT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More negative BS...... Mr Diamond PFFFT

You guys remember me asking the local's if anyone wanted Crue tix? And MR TMDiamond said sure..... I'm in. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Well, I proceeded to tell him I needed the money sort of quickly as I was out for over $300. Well, couple of weeks go by, he says he'll come by, blah blah blah, said he wanted a bunch of gear I had, [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] Anyway, like a fuggin dumbass, I sit on all this gear, waiting for him to come by, losing value by the second, still no Tom, no PayPal for the tix, nothing...

So time goes by, show gets closer, all of the sudden, the day before the show, i get a call and he says, OH, I can't go, but I'll try and sell the tix or pay for them either way, well, he's a no show, I already blew 5 "good" friends off about the tix and could have sold them at least 5 times, which turned out to be 8th row, center, so now, nobody can go, made other plans, already have tix, whatever, so i eat the fuggin things.

After this, I send him 5 emails to date, no reply, no PayPal, nothing.... I guess he blew his settlement and has no more money?!?!?

WTF dude? Pay the bill!

And to think I sold you that Bad Ass Dragon to, I must be a complete moron!

Oh well, live and learn aye?

TOOL!

Pat

Re: More negative BS...... Mr Diamond PFFFT

That sucks bro, I saw The Crue here 2nd Row on July 31st. All these guys screwing people over really sucks ass.

But on the other side

What's our bet in 2 weeks on the Rams/Hawks Game?!!
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Name it bro.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Whatever the line is, you got it!

Del Taco at NAMM? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Speaking of which, Brad called me last night, setting things up already... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Name it bro.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Whatever the line is, you got it!

Del Taco at NAMM? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Speaking of which, Brad called me last night, setting things up already... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Del Taco is happening no matter what!
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Nice, I need to start looking into a Nice Hotel, No More Days Inn or where ever the Hell I stayed last year. That place Sucked Ass

Comment

Sherry wants to stay somewhere nice as well... I've been wanting to stay at the Hilton since day one... Maybe a cool suite?

Whatever, I'm in...

Hilton, Hyatt, Disney, whatever.................

And yes Todd, but this time, Donnie's buyin!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I'll go to Del Taco too!

Tekky,

I'll spring for your FIRST burrito for your help 2 months ago on my 475dlx and Model 5 I scored!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
              Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

I think I got a line on helping us book a group of rooms. Let me check my contact out. Is it too early to start looking now?

No problem JRE. Let Donnie get the first one, I would have had Del Taco last year if he weren't such a Nancy. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Does everyone have leads on passes already? If I can secure the passes I'm in for sure...but this time we're getting in a day or two earlier and staying longer! It was way to short last time...I was beat.

- Joel
                  RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                  RIP Dime

Comment

Pat! I haven't seen you post a message in forever.

Comment

Definitely not too early to start booking, I booked my room last week at the Desert Palm Inn and Suites. Got it for $99.00 a night and it's less than a block from the entrance to the show.

I too will stay at the Hilton one day, it's close to $200.00 a night though.
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I'm in if I can get a pass. I'll stay whereever. Not much could be worse than the Econo Lodge dump that me and the Drabicki's stayed at.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I think I got a line on helping us book a group of rooms. Let me check my contact out. Is it too early to start looking now?

No problem JRE. Let Donnie get the first one, I would have had Del Taco last year if he weren't such a Nancy. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

All Taco's are on me this year [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

A Block of rooms would be cool and probally save us some Coin, I liked the Hotel that Pat and Kev stayed at last year, right accross the street from the Hilton

Comment

Hey guys I'm in aswell if I can secure a pass, I stayed at the best western down the street, Had zero problems there & affordable, had to stay an extra day due to flight mix up They took care of me with out a reservation let me keep my room & all. This time i'm going solo my friends I took last time wanted to do to much tourist type stuff. Pat sorry to hear about the tickets man thats just BS !
                            According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I'm in if I can get a pass. I'll stay whereever. Not much could be worse than the Econo Lodge dump that me and the Drabicki's stayed at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvisley you never stayed where we stayed at last year, The Days inn or something

Comment

Working...
                              X