A Big F@%k Yeah to Anders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big F@%k Yeah to Anders

First I'ld like to say I have never delt with Anders before wich makes this Shout out even more impressive in my book. I've been wanting a DvD from 1 of my favorite bands EverGrey& can't find it here in Miami. I asked Anders seeing he lives in Sweeden if he has seen it & if he could get me 2 copies of it . He found the 2 copies signed by band members for me Paid out of his own pocket till I could set up a Pay Pal account, to send him the money.
    I should get my DvD's soon Thank you Mr.Anders [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] My 2 cents This Guy is a stand up Member .
    According To The Prophecy

Re: A Big F@%k Yeah to Anders

Hey Chuk, not a problem! Glad to help! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Didn't see this post until now, I always fail to check the feedback section out!

I hope the DVD's were satisfactory! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] !!
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Re: A Big F@%k Yeah to Anders

Hey Anders the DvD's are great especially since they are signed by the Band. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I can't find it here in Miami to save my life, & it's got the sig.'s on it also!
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
      X