Super hero rescue Drsracing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super hero rescue Drsracing

Dude, I cant thank Donny enuff of the killer deal on the cover for my lil boat.
    Without it, it wouldnt have survived another uncovered winter in Arkansas.
    I'll let you know the fit 1st of Nov when i get back up there bro.
    Thanks again for the serious help!

You ROCK!
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Super hero rescue Drsracing

yep Scott, Donnies a great guy!!

Comment

Scott and jeri rock hard too!!!

Whenever I can help anyone here I do, I just hope scott has fun on the boat
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Oh I will!
        Well, i did last time. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        This trip is with the hope to catch some stiper then cover it with my new cover and keep her safe thru the AK winters.

Comment

Did Donnie make a boat nut out of you?!?!

Comment

no, I've been a boat nut all my life.
            Growing up on boats and crap on lake Michigan.
            So I have a couple small boats now.
            1 old beat ass up center console I call my ghetto boat that I keep in Galveston TX, likely will lose that boat this weekend and it will end up 10 miles from where its at (currently 30 meters from the bay at a private marina)

and my other is a small ski boat 20 footer with a nice Gator guide trolling motor attached to the bow for fishing. rather uncommon for the boat I have but the previous owner had it installed so when I bought it, it was a nice perk.
            But I haven't had a cover on it on the 5 years I've owned it so every spring I go to AK and deal with a trashed out boat. One more winter and the carpet would be shredded so I needed a correct and durable cover and DONNIE to the rescue works for the company my boat is made by so he scored me the cover at a sweet deal and its much appreciated.

Comment

I'm a Bayliner Dealer, The Biggest in the Country. Olympic Boats Slogan is "We'll make a Boatnut out of you"

Me and my Buddy just picked up an older 17 foot Bayliner for fishing and crusing, I'll post pics this weekend when we get it to the house
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

YEP. DONNIE IS GREAT!

Comment

Working...
                X