Budman Yeah thats Right BUDMAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budman Yeah thats Right BUDMAN

Like it's no surprise this guy gets alot of feedback if you haven't bought a part or something off of dave you should just to know what real customer service is like.Thanks for the Trem cover dave, it's like a glove.

Nuff Said!
    According To The Prophecy

Re: Budman Yeah thats Right BUDMAN

Budman68 = the best! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

He's bookmarked in my favorites! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

<font color="aqua">Hey, thanks so much guys, the words mean more than you'll know. Chuk, again, thanks to you as well, my friend. It's always a pleasure - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Budman has always been cool to me!

Tipped me off on some other sites for guitar info....errrrr....meaning he pointed me in the direction of other places to NOT WORK. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
          Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Yeah Dave is great! He made me a bar for the Fender Trem I system and is now helping out with the Ibanez HQ trem bar.. I got a feelin' it's not gonna end there!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Budman68 = the best! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1111111 Here! The Best! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

<font color="aqua">well thanks, guys, the words are very much appreciated----- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I think we need to start a Budman appreciation forum [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                  X