My experience with DSS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience with DSS3

Jeff (DSS3) sold me his RR1. First of all, let me say this is the greatest guitar I have ever owned. He took awesome care of it, not a chip anywhere, it's a '99 model. He gave me a great deal on it too.
    The only drawback is, he was WAY slow to ship. I overnighted the check to him, he was supposed to ship it out within 24 hours of the check clearing (providing it was a weekday), but that didn't happen. Now, all of this wasn't his fault, his dad didn't deposit the check until Friday (he got it on Tues), and then the week after he had to go out of town cause Jeff's brother started college. I think the communication with the hold ups could have been better. He did sell me a guitar, he shipped me one, it got here safe and sound (luckily). Would I buy from Jeff again...YES. But I would not be in a hurry for getting the item. Thanks again Jeff for the awesome guitar!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Jeff, I recommend loosening the strings on a guitar before shipping next time, it showed up in perfect tune LOL..but luckily nothing happened to it. Other than that, it was packed great..took me forever to get into it. The foam cubes were a plus too...thanks.

Re: My experience with DSS3

Jerri was a complete pleasure to deal with, and I would definitely deal with her again; with some minor changes (buying a MO with the check, sending it that way, etc).

The hold ups were my fault entirely; I should've checked the forum more often, and checked my alternate e-mail (or just change this one to my primary..woops).

Glad you're loving it! The foam blocks were actually out of an old mattress; but I kept the nice pieces for myself when I set up a dedicated mixing room. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I think we both learned something...
      Thanks again
      Jeri
      P.S. check your PM's I have a question....

Comment

Lessons learned with a good result. Way cool exchange between members..that's what it's all about.
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
        X