Fullshred ROCKS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fullshred ROCKS!!!

Drew sent me a free pair of tickets to see Krokus in NYC this Sunday. A very cool gesture from a great guy. Thanks Drew! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Fullshred ROCKS!!!

+1.... Very cool thing to do. Have a good time Stuka and be sure to give us a review of the show. Let me know what you think of the Venue as well. I have been curious about the vibe...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I have been to BB King's before. Saw Motorhead there as well as CoC. Also saw a Kiss tribute and a Who tribute there as well. BB's is a cool place. They have a nice stage with standing room and tables down on the floor as well as tables up about 4 feet from the floor level. It is a good small venue to catch acts at. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You didn't have to do that Scott, but thanks nonetheless [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Drew C.

Comment

Working...
        X