Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seventhson

I just had to post this:

George is a great guy, and a pleasure to deal with. As some of you may know, George hit the BIN on an eBay auction for an XTRR on my behalf - the seller shipped the guitar to him (Seattle), then he checked it out, repacked it (properly!) and sent it on to me in the UK.

Not only did he do a truely stellar job on the packaging, but he sent the guitar to me before I'd done anything about payment, and it arrived today! I can't say enough about how helpful and what a cool guy to deal with he was - For going far and beyond the call of duty: Cheers George [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Re: Seventhson

cor... nice guy!

Comment

I second George being a cool guy . Got JCF-01 of him [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Mark
      Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

George is one of the nicest guys to deal with here. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

<font color="aqua">definitely! George is easily one of the nicest guys I've dealt with as well - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

hey, i've definitely received more than i've given here, but thanks all around! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Still waiting, George. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Totally agree with you all. George is a great guy to deal with. I'm just waiting for something else I can buy from him. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X