Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vince (aka 3333) is THE MAN. After transacting on a Ltd Ed. Bullseye, Vince volunteers to help me locate a HTF axe that I've been searching for for a VERY long time. He happens to know a someone who specializes in these HTF items. He delivered the axe to me today. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    BOTTOM LINE - Vince did it because he could, NOT because he's looking for some angle or for some $'s. A honest, sincere guy, and someone I would absolutely do business with everytime.
    3333, you ROCK!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    thanks bud! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: 3333

Agreed, Vince is a cool guy. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Mike
      I'm glad I could help. I was just as excited as you were, I really wanted to see what it would look like. It was hard for me not to open that box when it got to my place. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Anyways enjoy, and I would have no problems dealing with Eddyrox(Mike) again a real good guy. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

NOW GET SOME PICS UP.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

YESSIR!!! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I'm getting old....and lazy! Tonight! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X