Johnnyryche......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnnyryche......

<font color="aqua">.......is one of the most generous people I know. He took the time out to let the Import Chavel fans know that a Model 7 was in his area and he checked it out and let us know that it was in nice condition. Not only that, I let him know that I was interested in it and he said he would take care of everything for me. He went and purchased it, packed her up and shipped it off to me without even requiring any down payment from me.

John, thank you so much for showing that there are still some generous people out there and are willing to do something nice for a stranger just for the hell of it. Please thank your wife again as well for running it over to UPS for me. You guys are great - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Johnnyryche......

Our pleasure, Dave. I'm always glad to help out, especially when I can hook up a bro with a guitar that they will appreciate and enjoy. And thanks for the quick payment (not that I ever doubted you). You're our friendly neighborhood Budman!

And if you're ever passing through Cleveland, make sure you give me a call so we can grab a few beers and talk guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
    X