RacerX Ron Very Cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RacerX Ron Very Cool

Ron sent me the Jackson in great condition and packed it better then I do and I pack real good. Would buy again in a heartbeat. Thanks Ron you da man. Its now 654 E.S.T.

Re: RacerX Ron Very Cool

Awesome, I was just gonna post in here. Yes, folks, P I K A got the Shotgun Soloist (Trans Blue SL2H). He actually Priority mailed a money order, which I totally didn't require or expect, very quick payment! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

So now you can direct all those friggin comments to P I K A ! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW, sir, what are your plans....for the holes? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Haven't taken the black tape off yet Ron. Going to see how deep they go and maybe fill em in and get some decals to cover instead of the tape.

Comment

Skitles Storage
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, sir, what are your plans....for the holes? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He should make a DustOff dispenser out of it.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Skitles Storage

[/ QUOTE ]
            Put more $ in that fund [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"BTW, sir, what are your plans....for the holes?"

I finally met Ron by Proxy...thru Ace..who said that Ron is very cool and that ...we...would get along great..

but all this "hole" talk concerns me..

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Shouldda sold this one to Bill...it's got all the glory holes built in! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...that is the Bill Z signature model with built in glory hole......ahhhh crap! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X